| Philharmonie/Philharmonic Hall
€ 57.80 to € 149.80
This is a past event.
and other ticket offices.
Opera News magazine states that »with her abilities, Elīna Garanča would have become a star in any century«. At the Bayerische Staatsoper, the mezzo-soprano recently shone again in her signature role of Carmen, as usual enchanting her audience with her grand personality and pure, expressive and harmonious voice.
Garanča is equally at home in the bel canto repertoire and in the Mozart and Strauss trouser roles with which she has conquered the stages of London, Vienna, Paris and New York over the past ten years. Her upcoming parts also trace her tendency towards dramatic roles: »Now comes the golden repertoire time, the great mezzo parts. I am looking forward to playing the women of the opera repertoire, who are strong, who have had similar experiences in their lives as I have«, Garanča candidly explains. Whether angry, funny, sad or jealous: Garanča electrifies in whatever role she chooses.
French, Italian and Spanish arias and romances
Elīna Garanča, mezzo-soprano
Conductor: Karel Mark Chichon
(MünchenMusik GmbH & Co. KG)
- Composer: Giuseppe VerdiOpus: »Nel giardin del bello« aus »Don Carlo«
- Composer: Francesco CileaOpus: »Ecco, respiro appena, Io son l’umile ancella« aus »Adriana Lecouvreur«
- Composer: Giuseppe VerdiOpus: »O don fatale, o don crudel« aus »Don Carlo«
- Composer: Edvard GriegOpus: »T'estimo«
- Composer: Stanislao GastaldonOpus: »Musica Proibita«
- Composer: Mato / CastelaoOpus: »Lela«
- Composer: Carlos GardelOpus: »El día que me quieras«
- Composer: Pablo SorozábalOpus: »No puede ser!« aus »La Tabernera del Puerto«
- Opus: und weitere Werke