With the extension and adjustment of the 12th Bavarian Infection Protection Regulation (in German language), the current lockdown still applies until at least May 9th. Accordingly, events, gatherings and public festivities are still prohibited across the country. No public events can take place in the Gasteig until further notice.
Here are the most important rules for your visit to the Gasteig:
- Come to the Gasteig only if you are healthy! Anyone who is infected with the corona virus or shows symptoms of Covid-19, who is in contact with an infected person or who is not allowed to be out of the house for other reasons related to the corona (e. g. quarantine requirements), is not allowed to enter the Gasteig.
- Please enter the Gasteig only via the Glass Hall (main entrance). Observe the separate entries and exits. Disinfectant dispensers are available there.
- Wear a face mask at all times while in the Gasteig (children under 6 years of age are exempt). This also applies to the underground car park.
- Keep your distance: You must always keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from people who you do not share a household with. Take special care when using lifts, staircases and toilets. Observe the notices and markings.
- Visitors to the Münchner Volkshochschule should observe the hygiene regulations of the MVHS at www.mvhs.de/ueber-uns/presse/hygienekonzept-der-muenchner-volkshochschule. For information about visiting the Munich City Library, see www.muenchner-stadtbibliothek.de/offenetueren and for the infection control measures at the University of Music and Performing Arts Munich, see https://www.hmtm.de/de/69-deutsch/meldungen/2625-coronavirus-uebersicht-der-hygienemassnahmen (both in German language).
- There are 270 parking spaces available in the underground car park. Lifts from the underground car park must be used only by one person at a time or by several persons who live in the same household.
- All cloakrooms in the Gasteig remain closed for the time being.
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide food and drink in the intermissions or seating in the foyers.
- Anyone who does not comply with the prescribed hygiene rules may be instructed to leave the building. Always follow the instructions of our security and house personnel.
Thank you for your cooperation and see you at the Gasteig!