Since 15 June 2020, events can again take place in the Gasteig, albeit with a strictly limited number of people and in compliance with strict hygiene and safety regulations. Here, we have listed the most important rules for your visit to the Gasteig:
- Please enter the Gasteig only via the Glass Hall (main entrance). Exception: For events in the Philharmonic Hall, the audience must use the entrance of the Philharmonic Hall. Observe the separate entries and exits. Disinfectant dispensers are available there.
- Please wear mouth and nose protection while in the Gasteig (children under 6 years of age are exempt). Masks must also be worn in the underground car park and on your seat in the halls for the duration of the performance.
- Keep your distance: You must always keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from people who you do not share a household with. Take special care when using lifts, staircases and toilets. Please observe the notices and markings.
- When purchasing a concert ticket, you must provide your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- There are 270 parking spaces available in the underground car park. Lifts from the underground car park must be used only by one person at a time or by several persons who live in the same household.
- All cloakrooms in the Gasteig remain closed for the time being. If you can, leave any clothes you don’t need during the performance in the car or take it with you to your seat.
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide food and drink in the intermissions or seating in the foyers.
- Anyone who does not comply with the prescribed hygiene rules may be instructed to leave the event. In this case, there is no entitlement to a refund.
- Always follow the instructions of our security and house personnel. In exceptional cases, the fire brigade or police may issue instructions.
And finally: Forget these inconveniences and enjoy being at a live event again!
Thank you for your cooperation and see you at the Gasteig!