Vladimir Spivakov & The Moscow Virtuosi – European 40 Years Anniversary Tour
| Philharmonie/Philharmonic Hall
€ 29 to € 87
and other ticket offices.
A student of David Oistrakh, Vladimir Spivakov toured with the Moscow State Orchestra in 1977 and debuted as violin soloist that same year with the London Philharmonic Orchestra. As guest soloist, he was especially successful in the USA with, among others, the Cleveland Orchestra and the orchestras in Dallas, Pittsburgh and San Francisco.
After completing his studies as conductor, he made his debut with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra in 1979; numerous engagements then followed. In the same year, he founded the Moscow Virtuosi, which soon became one of the world’s leading chamber orchestras, celebrating their 30th anniversary with a concert in London in 2009.
(BA Management GmbH, Düsseldorf)
- Composer: Luigi BoccheriniOpus: Symphony in D minor
- Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus MozartOpus: Piano Concerto in A major, K 414
- Composer: Dmitri ShostakovichOpus: Prelude and Scherzo
- Composer: Astor PiazzollaOpus: »Four Seasons in Buenos Aires« for Violin and Orchestra
- Composer: Gija KantscheliOpus: A little Daneliade