Winners & Masters:
Florian Heinisch, piano
| Kleiner Konzertsaal/Small Concert Hall
€ 25; reduced € 10 (pupils & students); € 15 with subscription
This is a past event.
Unfortunately, this event will not take place. Tickets already purchased will be refunded at the advance booking office where they were purchased.
and other ticket offices.
Florian Heinisch, piano, Eisenach/Hamburg (*1990)
1st prize, International Grotrian Piano Competition, Brunswick 2003
2nd prize, Small Robert Schumann Competition, Zwickau 2004
2nd prize, 4th Bach Competition for Young Pianists in Köthen, 2005
Beethoven cycle in the Elbphilharmonie Hamburg 2019
Under the baton of Kent Nagano, he played Mozart’s Piano Concerto K 414 in the Hamburg Laeiszhalle in 2019.
Beethoven, Bagatelle No 4, Op 126
Sponsored by ORYZA GmbH, Hamburg
(Kulturkreis Gasteig e. V., Munich)
- Composer: Carl Philipp Emanuel BachOpus: Fantasia C-Dur H. 291
- Composer: Ludwig van BeethovenOpus: Fantasia, Op 77
- Composer: Felix Mendelssohn BartholdyOpus: Fantasy in F-sharp minor, Op 28
- Composer: Florian HeinischOpus: Chimère (2020)
- Composer: György LigetiOpus: Étude No 9 »Vertige«
- Composer: Robert SchumannOpuses: Three Romances, Op 28, Fantasiestücke, Op 12