Winners & Masters:
Laura Lootens, guitar
| Black Box
€ 25; reduced € 10 (pupils & students); € 15 with subscription
This is a past event.
Unfortunately, this event will not take place. The organizer is seeking to find a new date. Tickets already purchased remain valid or will be refunded at the advance booking offices where they were purchased.
and other ticket offices.
Laura Lootens, guitar, Munich (*1999)
At the age of 17 years, 3rd prize and prize for the youngest participant, 33rd Andrés Segovia Guitar Competition, La Herradura (Spain) 2018
1st prize, national »Jugend musiziert« competition 2015
Scholarship of the Deutscher Musikwettbewerb (DMW) competition 2019
Special Prize of the Deutsche Stiftung Musikleben foundation 2019
3rd movement of »Three Caprichos after Goya« by Brett Dean
In cooperation with the HMTM and the Instituto Cervantes Munich
(Kulturkreis Gasteig e. V., Munich)
- Composer: Mauro GiulianiOpus: Rossiniana No 3
- Composer: Joaquim MalatsOpus: Serenata española
- Composer: Manuel de FallaOpus: Homenaje a Claude Debussy
- Composer: Joaquin RodrigoOpus: Invocation y danza
- Composer: Isaac AlbénizOpus: Asturias
- Composer: Johann Sebastian BachOpus: Chaconne d-Moll BWV 1004 (Bearb. L. Lootens)
- Composer: Brett DeanOpus: Three Caprichos after Goya
- Composer: Alberto GinasteraOpus: Sonata op. 47