Winners & Masters
Till Hoffmann, piano
| Kleiner Konzertsaal/Small Concert Hall
€ 25; reduced € 10 (pupils & students)
Unfortunately, this event will not take place.
Due to corona restrictions and changing conditions of use for the halls, the organizer Kulturkreis Gasteig e. V. cannot offer its usual concert subscription, as it must decide for each concert, possibly at short notice, whether it can go ahead. According to current regulations, concerts must be performed with a shortened programme and a maximum duration of about 60 minutes without interval. Seats are numbered according to the specified safety distances. Ticket sales for each concert commence about 4 weeks before the event and concerts may be cancelled depending on the regulations and restrictions that apply on the day of the performance.
Kulturkreis Gasteig deeply regrets the necessary reductions in its concert activities, including the Winners & Masters series, and hopes that you will continue to attend events despite the current restrictions.
Till Hoffmann, piano (*1996)
1st prize, »Ton und Erklärung« 2019
1st prize, Tonali piano competition, Hamburg 2016
Beethoven Piano Sonata No 31 in A-flat major, Op 110 (Hanover 2020): https://youtu.be/LNMhlEa9Hpo
In cooperation with the »Ton & Erklärung« competition of Kulturkreis der deutschen Wirtschaft im BDI e. V.
(Kulturkreis Gasteig e. V., Munich)
- Composer: Johann Sebastian BachOpuses: Prelude and Fugue in E-flat major, BWV 876, Prelude and Fugue in F minor, BWV 857
- Composer: Robert SchumannOpus: Kinderszenen, Op 15
- Composer: Ludwig van BeethovenOpus: Variations and Fugue in E-flat major, Op 35, »Eroica«
- Composer: Enno PoppeOpus: Thema mit 840 Variationen (1997)
- Composer: Johannes BrahmsOpus: Variations on a Theme by Robert Schumann in F-sharp minor, Op 9