Municipal Corona Test Centre at the Gasteig in Haidhausen
Testing only with prior online appointment reservation
Only free Corona rapid tests can be carried out at the municipal Corona test centre in the Gasteig. According to the new federal test regulation, these are only possible for certain groups of people in the absence of symptoms (see list below). Appointments for free testing can be booked in advance at this address.
Anyone wishing to take advantage of free testing must identify themselves to the testing agency and provide proof.
Among others, the following are entitled to free citizenship tests at the Gasteig:
- Children under 5 years of age
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (e.g. pregnant women in the first trimester)
- Persons who, at the time of testing, are participating in clinical trials on the effectiveness of vaccines against the coronavirus
- Persons for whom testing is required to end quarantine (free testing)
- Visitors and patients or residents of care and health facilities (e.g. hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, in-patient care facilities, dialysis centres, maternity facilities)
- Family carers
- Household members of people who are known to be infected
In addition to the municipal test centre in the Gasteig, the free citizen tests can also be carried out in participating pharmacies and commissioned private test centres. The new 3-Euro citizenship tests are only carried out in participating pharmacies and commissioned private test centres (more information at muenchen.de/corona).