Which regulations apply in the Gasteig in Haidhausen, which in the Gasteig HP8 in Sendling?
Here you can read the most important rules for your visit at a glance – according to the new version of the 14th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (in German language; valid until October 29).
- In the Gasteig in Haidhausen, the 3G rule still applies the 3G rule still applies (visitors must have been tested, vaccinated or recovered). Appropriate evidence must be provided when entering the Gasteig and when attending events and indoor catering. Event visitors must wear medical masks at Gasteig Haidhausen, including when seated during the event. If the 3G plus rule is adopted for individual events, this will be announced in good time in advance.
- In the Gasteig HP8 (Isarphilharmonie, Hall E, Hall X), the 3G plus rule applies: visitors must have been vaccinated, have recovered or have been tested using a valid PCR test within the past 48 hours (date and time of the smear are decisive here) and must provide personal photo ID. Due to these regulations, masks are not required and distancing rules do not apply at events.
- Please come to the Gasteig only if you are healthy! If you are infected with the coronavirus, shows symptoms of Covid-19, have been in contact with an infected person or are required to self-isolate or quarantine for any other reason related to coronavirus, you will not be admitted to any of the Gasteig venues. Any requirements for visitors to submit a negative rapid test or proof of vaccination are based on statutory regulations.
- Regardless of their personal vaccination status, children and pupils are exempt from the 3G or 3G plus rules, as they are regularly tested in school. Please have your student ID ready as proof. Children under 6 years of age do not need any proof and are exempt from the mask requirement.
- Visitors to all Gasteig venues must familiarise themselves beforehand with the hygiene protocols and regulations that apply there. The following websites have the latest information from the Münchner Volkshochschule adult education centre, the Munich City Library, the University of Music and Performing Arts Munich and the Munich Philharmonic.
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide food and drink in the intermissions or seating in the foyers. Cloakrooms and lockers are available in the Gasteig HP8.
- Anyone who does not comply with the prescribed hygiene rules may be instructed to leave the building. Always follow the instructions of our security and house personnel.
Thank you for your cooperation and see you at the Gasteig!